The Sinaron Digital CEF line of lenses is an extensive array of lenses built in a mechanical shutter with focusing mount that is optimally tailored to the resolution of high-end CCD sensors and for the use with the Sinar arTec camera system.
The Sinaron Digital CEF line of lenses are made for use on the Sinar arTec camera. Sinaron Digital lenses were designed specifically to meet the high demands of digital photography. All Sinaron Digital Lenses have the resolving power of at least 50 pairs of lines/mm all the way to the edge of the image circle. Sinaron Digital HR Lenses feature a resolving power of at least 60 line pairs/mm. This ensures that the resolving capability of a modern digital back can really be used to its best advantage.
- Sinaron Digital CEF lenses are made to be used the Sinar arTec Hy6 and Sinar arTec HB-V cameras.
- Sinaron Digital CEF lenses mounted on a 100 mm lens boards are available in focal lengths from 23 mm to 135 mm: HR 23, HR 28, HR 35, HR 40 (in preparation), 45, 55, HR 60, 70, 90, HR 100, and 135
- Sinaron Digital CEF Lenses are operated fully manually, no computer, software or electrical power is required to use them. That makes them ideal to be used in conjunction with the Sinarback eMotion with its on-board battery power supply. With such a combination the photographer can take digital images with the same freedom of movement like in the "old days" - when film was the standard image storage medium. That means there is no hassle with cables, computers, or external power supplies.
- Sinaron Digital CEF lenses are adjusted in such a way that when the helical focusing mount is set at the limit stop, the lens is set exactly to focus at infinity.
- The well-proven mechanical Copal between-the-lens shutter of the Sinaron Digital CEF lenses provide exposure times of up to 1/500 second. The operation of the lenses is very easy and self-explanatory.
- For more detailed information on the Sinaron Digital CEF line of lenses please check with the linked table "Sinaron Digital CEF Lenses"
- Shutter speeds are 1/500 to 1 second, B, and T
- The focusing is done manually by means of a helical focusing mount.
- When the focusing mount is set at the limit stop, the lens is set exactly to focus at infinity.
- The cocking of the Copal between-the-lens shutter is also done manually.
- The aperture can be set from f/4.0 to f/45, depending on the properties of the individual lens.
- A dedicated lever allows to fully open the shutter, or to close it to the pre-set working aperture.
- A short Hand release cable is delivered with every Sinaron Digital CEF lens.
- As a matter of course, all CEF lenses feature an x-contact for flash synchronization.
- Flash synchronization is at all shutter speeds.
- Code: 445.87.107
- Manufacturer: Sinar
- Weight: 1.000 Kgs