Profoto D1 Studio Kit Offer
From 1st of April until 30th of June every buyer of a Profoto D1 Studio-Kit will receive a free RFi Softbox Kit (901182) list value of £ 285.00 exc VAT (Consists of a Profoto RFi 2'x3' softbox, RFi Softgrid 50° and a Profoto speed ring)
Profoto D1 3 Head Studio Kit Offer
From April 2nd until the 30th of June every buyer of a Profoto D1 3 Head kit will receive a free Softlight Kit (901183) list value of £ 405.00 Exc VAT (Consists of Profoto Softlight White, 25° Grid and Diffusor)
Profoto AcuteB Head & 2-Head Splitter Cable Bundle
From 1st of April until 30th of June (or while stocks last) buy the Profoto AcuteB head and 2-head splitter cable bundle and save 15% from the list price
You pay the VAT on the equipment element up front to Photolease, who look after the financing and the invoicing on behalf of us and Profoto.
The excluding VAT equipment value is then paid over 12 equal instalments.
At the end of the year (once all instalments have been paid) the equipment is owned by you the customer.
As an example:
D1 1000/1000 Air Basic kit - £ 2080.00 (exc. VAT)
Total list price - £2080.00
VAT element £416.00
VAT amount of £416 is paid by customer up front to Photolease.
Monthly payments are £173.33 (£2080/12) per month for 12 months....
...and this amazing kit is yours!
* Minimum order value of £2000 inc. VAT (£1667 exc. VAT)
Profoto Ltd has sourced a finance solution that delivers market-beating rates for Lease Rental. We prefer finance options with a “human face” our Partner has offered Finance to the UK Photographic market for over twenty years. They have an unrivalled reputation for professionalism and service. Profoto Ltd will introduce you to an advisor to ensure a smooth and trouble free journey through the financial process. Our finance partner will ensure a very quick decision and subject to the usual financial status checks and final credit approval, Profoto Ltd will normally be delivering and installing the equipment within two weeks.
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually just one month's rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of two to four years
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- Full Warranty and Preventative Maintenance packages can be easily added to the Equipment Lease providing trouble and worry free useage during the full term of the lease.
This (together with Preventative Maintenance) offers comprehensive product insurance for a total of up to 5 years. In other words, it extends your Profoto warranty to 3-5 years. During this time there is a 48-hour in-house repair guarantee from arrival of the equipment.
Provides an on-site maintenance visit, during which an authorized Profoto service technician will visit and inspect all products in the leasing arrangement. The technician will ensure that the products meet factory specifications, clean and check and if necessary notify you of any repairs that may be required. All warranty repairs are done free of charge, all other repairs would receive special pricing.